Monday, August 20, 2012

Gone for 3 months, now I might be back

Howdy Howdy Howdy,

So i've been absent from the blog for a long time. I apologize! I had an internship in another city, so I moved out of my home of 3 years to a temporary apartment.

The internship went great. I was basically a Systems Developer. Simply, I programmed on a web application. It was very exciting.

While I was there, I made several new discoveries which I think I will share in the next post. I kind of forgot about the blog because I was adjusting to working full time and being exhausted when I got home. It's amazing. College - exhausted all the time, work - exhausted all the time. When does anyone get a break? Seems like the world should have a better way to remain organized and well without people being so dang tired all the time.

Not to mention that I think i'm just more tired in general. I have felt better because I don't complain as much. but I do still complain, I still get sick plenty, and I am so tired all the time. Even after I've slept a ton. I feel so old. I feel like a senior citizen in a 21 year old body. I miss energy, and smiling so much my cheeks hurt. I always thought about people who were continuously sick or had something wrong with them, and I saw them and thought that I would try to make the best of the situation and rise above it. It's a lot harder from the outside looking in. It just seems nearly impossible when I eat something bad or have a crohns ish relapse. Then I'm basically incapacitated. Can't move, can do anything. Just sick.....Ok, enough with the depressing post. It's just what has been on my mind recently. Now for the next post on food and stuff I've learned about.

Peace.

 Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment