Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Diet Redefined


First off, I have re-introduced some foods to my diet. 

BACK IN DIET 

  • sugar (I don't eat sugar packets like I used to though)
  • salt (though when i get sea salt I do)
  • corn derivatives
  • chocolate
  • peanuts (but I still sub almond butter instead of peanut butter)
  • dairy / butter (I have always been lactose intolerant, but I just take lactose pills now. It's not good for me and I avoid it when I can, but for convenience sake...and taste...man i missed real cheese)
  • small amounts of caffeine (tea, cokes. NO energy drinks, mountain dews, large amounts of coffee, etc)
  • ketchup
  • small amounts of mayo, mustard


STILL OUT OF DIET

  • gluten
  • soy
  • popcorn / kernel corn
  • black pepper
  • oranges
  • peppermint
  • honey
  • most salad dressings

No comments:

Post a Comment