Friday, August 31, 2012

Weird Cravings

I'm used to having cravings sometimes for salt, chocolate, sweets, cokes, or other random stuff like that, but I knew that something was wrong with me when I started craving:

Vicks Vapor Rub.

That's right. I couldn't breathe well one night and was rubbing it on my nose and then I stopped and looked at it and thought about how much I wanted to eat it. Then I started having like an orgy when I brushed my teeth. I was like NOM NOM TOOTHPASTE.

Ok, something is just wrong with that.

Then I started chewing ice constantly. I want ice all the time, it's so tasty and crunchy and good. I would literally find excuses to do errands so I could get the "best" ice at Chick fil A and Sonic. McDonald's and Jack in the Box have harder ice that isn't as good.

After I starting finding excuses to brush my teeth more so I could lick the toothpaste (I know, I'm sick in so many more ways than one), I decided to google my issue.

According to what I found, craving non-food items like mint and such could mean a deficiency in iron and zinc.

I googled the ice chewing thing, and it said that is a symptom of Anemia, which could be caused by blood loss and low iron.

Hey that all sounds like me!!

Also, I hate eggs again. For a little while, I was so happy eating eggs all the time, every day, yay eggs I love you. I was expecting that not to change, so I bought two dozen eggs when school started. I made eggs the other day and gagged. Just like I used to be. EGGS ARE DISGUSTING. Sigh, and I remember how good they tasted at one time. That whole month of my life this summer where I loved them. The only time in my life that I loved them.

So, i don't know what's wrong with me.

Sincerely,
The Life of A Really Messed Up Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment