Monday, September 10, 2012

Doctor Visits and Camera Lenses

Let's actually talk about the fun stuff first, I bought a new camera lens!!!!!!!!

Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8
I have been dying to get a mid-range lens for almost a year now, and although this is not the one I really wanted (Was looking at the Canon 28-70 f/2.8. It's an older version so it's cheaper. And I refuse to get an f stop larger than 2.8 anymore), it was half the price and I didn't really have the money for anything more right now and I won't for a good 3 years probably. I get this Wednesday!!! Yay!!! It ended up being about $386. Which is extremely cheap. And after today's stupid stupid stupid stupid ticket I got (see last post), I am eternally grateful I bought this cheaper one. I might have had to return a more expensive one and that would have severely upset me.

Ok, now to a funny conversation I had with my mom the other day. She called to talk to me about the insurance summary she got on my doctor visits.

Mom: Did you know you go to the doctor about every two weeks?
me: lol really?
mom: Yes, ok so you went to urgent care on July 7th -
me: Oh yeah that was because of the sciatica. Remember my leg went completely numb?
mom: right, ok, then in June with a doctor Lund?
me: oh that was because I still couldn't walk on my foot
mom: ok, and on May 17th you went to a doctor?
me: I did? Which one?
mom: umm, Adams?
me: huh. OH I had bronchitis, I remember
mom: ok, and then on July 17th....

I started laughing. lol.
OH i'm so accident prone and sickly. HELP ME NOWWWWW.

I need to go to bed.

OOOO new Lifehouse single is out!!! OMG. "Between the Raindrops." I just bought it on itunes, but no youtube videos yet....it's good, sounds like "Smoke and Mirrors," except they stuck a girl in this one. Not sure how I feel about that.

Also, I've been listening to a lot of Adventure Club lately. Gotta love that dubstep...Especially "Rise and Fall" and "Crave You"

Rise and Fall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74P_tMOtMAY
Crave you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwnu7ui3axE


Ok, BLACK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment