Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Favorite Famous People

Today, I would like to show my collection of favorite famous people! 

#1 BRIAN REGAN OMGOMGOMGOMG

Only the funniest guy ever. He and I can relate about food labels.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qa-B7Sg_i4

#2 Emma Stone

I don't often like actresses or people really at all (jkkkkk), but when I saw the movie Easy A, it was my first time seeing this actress and I'm slightly obsessed with her now. I think she is hilarious. The movie was good too, granted strange and at some times vulgar (there was one scene of straight terrible cursing for like a minute that was very unnecessary.) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpPct4zcLck

#3 Jennifer Lawrence
I love this dress.

Ok, this girl is hilariously awkward and real. I've watched a couple of her interviews and she is just so casually hilarious just by being so blunt and humble and such. I hope fame doesn't ruin her, but right now, I really like her. She has an awkward laugh too lol. Two words! HUNGER GAMES! I had no idea what that movie was about when it was coming out and I thought it was freaky that it had such a cult following when I heard it was about kids fighting to the death lol. My curiosity gave in and I went and saw it in the theater, and I was pretty stressed out for a good 2 ish hours straight. It really roped me in though, I had to read the books, and then I watched the movie again, and now I want to read the books again. It's different for sure, but good, and that doesn't happen often.

#4 Sandra Bullock

Love those sleeves!

She's a classic. How could I not have her on here. It doesn't help that I think she is so pretty and people used to say I looked like her all through Junior High and High School (guess I grew out of my pretty stage). 
Some of my favorite movies with her:

  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Speed
  • The Net
  • Miss Congeniality
  • The Blind Side
  • The Proposal


#5 James Earl Jones

That voice. How could you not love a man with that voice. He was the voice of Darth Vader. He is like the most epic man ever. He was Mufasa. and he is like 1000 years old.

#6 George Lucas


Only the most creative man on the planet and the inventor of Star Wars. No biggie. Thanks to him, stuff like this will happen: 





#7 Nathan Fillion

He isn't all that attractive, but I love this guy. He was in the series Firefly and now Castle, and the movies I've seen with him in them: Serenity and Waitress. Although he isn't exxxacctly a good guy in Waitress. 




That's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment