Saturday, April 14, 2012

Discoveries - Cereal and Ice Cream

I forgot to mention some new exciting food items in my last post!


This morning I had EnviroKidz Organic Gorilla Munch Cereal with almond milk. That cereal is so tasty! It has evaporated cane juice, but it hasn't made me sick. It also tastes like something i've had before...and that seems like a win to me. Especially in this gluten free hell....hey just kidding! 
...


For some reason this cereal doesn't have any games on the back, just lots of info about gorillas. They REALLY LOVE GORILLAS. 
I have a feeling this will become my alternative to popcorn. I miss my popcorn.
UPDATE: No wonder I was going to use this as my replacement for popcorn. Main ingredient: corn. Why have I stopped being able to read? 

My mom also bought me something similar to chicken noodle soup - it's Gluten Free Cafe from Valley Food Chicken Noodle Soup.

It tasted like your average can of soup, but the amazing plus side is that it's allergen free and is edible in about 3 minutes. YAY.

Also, my oldest sister got me some apple butter from Woody's Smokehouse. It's kind of like applesauce with cinnamon. It tastes pretty good on non-dairy ice cream too!


Which, by the way, we found non-dairy/gluten/sugar/soy/corn free ice cream!! Try out NadaMoo ice creams!!

I put some apple butter on my ice cream. I got the vanilla flavor. It has a very potent taste / aftertaste that I cannot pinpoint, but it might go good with some fruit also or maybe in a different flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment