Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome Post. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Although writing has been rare to me in the past few years, I felt the need to write some of my experiences as of late and this blog was the result. I am not one for keeping up with things like this, so I can't promise it will go anywhere or last, but I needed to write for my own good. If you will refer yourself to the "About Me" page, a lot of this blog will be explained, but to be concise: 

If you have allergies, or want to cut gluten/dairy/soy/other hard stuff out of your diet, maybe this can help, because it's my story, and I am quite a flawed and clumsy individual. If I can learn from my mistakes, fantastic. If others can, what a blessing. 

Cheers!
Brittany

P.S. There might be random quotes on my blog that have nothing to do with allergen free stuff, but they are amazing quotes that should be read at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment